- Utopia Guesthouse accommodations of your choice (5 nights)
- Delicious breakfasts & lunches daily of authentic Mexican food
- Opening Dinner at Utopia
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga practice at a local lagoon
- Ocean access with the boards weather permitting daily
- SUP tour in the UNESCO Biosphere of Si’an Ka’an including boat ride, SUP Yoga class, and a picnic lunch by the lake
- Daily afternoon mat practice in our studio overlooking the Caribbean
- Transportation to and from the SUP class location
- Welcome cleansing and intention circle
- 14% IVA tax
- Gratuities are NOT included. Please review our suggested tipping rates on our FAQ page.
One dinners is included in this package, the rest are not in order to give you a chance to explore Tulum beach and town restaurants and taco shacks. We will send you our Recommended Restaurant list just before the retreat to help you navigate the many wonderful choices here in Tulum! We may also venture out as a group on occasion if that appeals.
We do however offer a dinner together at the house on opening night to make things easy for you once you arrive and settle in. It is made with much love in our own kitchen and a great way to get to know your fellow retreat participants. Here is a sample of our menu:
opening dinner menu* includes :
Appetizer of delicious guacamole with veggie sticks and chips
Handmade Chicken or Veggie Enchiladas with local chayote, chicken (free of anti-biotics and hormones), and cheese topped w/ a delicious tomato salsa
Homemade Coconut Flan for dessert
Wine and fruit water
*Menu subject to change.
Please note airfare and airport transfers are not included in this package.
Taxis are not allowed to wait outside the Cancun International airport at arrivals so a transfer needs to be arranged for a private car service pick up or there is a local bus that takes you to Tulum town (please review our FAQ page for full details on the bus).
If you would like us to arrange transportation to and from the airport for you please let us know by sending your full flight itinerary and we will send instructions for finding your driver. We will try our best to pair those arriving at similar times together in an attempt to share the costs. Rates range from $45usd – $135usd each way depending on how many are in the shuttle. Final rates determined the week before the retreat.
Please look for the YOGA ADVENTURES TULUM sign outside your terminal if you plan your transfers with us.