- Accommodations of your choice at Utopia Guesthouse & Yoga studio (5 nights)
- Delicious and healthy breakfasts & lunches of Mexican cuisine daily
- Opening dinner at Utopia
- Morning Vinyasa mat yoga practice with meditation
- 30 minute slow-flow stretching afternoon mat practice before workshops
- 60 minute workshops daily : 2 of each Hula-hooping and Aerial Silks (privates available)
- Mexican Mud Ceremony
- 90 minute Mayan Healing Massage
- 14% IVA tax
- Gratuities for staff are NOT included. (Please see our suggested tipping rates on our FAQ page)
One dinners is included in this package, the rest are not in order to give you a chance to explore Tulum beach and town restaurants and taco shacks. We will send you our Recommended Restaurant list just before the retreat to help you navigate the many wonderful choices here in Tulum! We may also venture out as a group on occasion if that appeals.
We do however offer a dinner together at the house on opening night to make things easy for you once you arrive and settle in. It is made with much love in our own kitchen and a great way to get to know your fellow retreat participants. Here is a sample of our menu:
Dinner menu* includes :
Appetizer of traditional Guacamole with veggie sticks and chips
Handmade Chicken or Veggie Enchiladas with local chayote, chicken (free of antibiotics and hormones), and cheese topped w/ a delicious tomato salsa
Homemade Flan for dessert
One glass of wine or fruit water
*Menu subject to change.
Please note airfare and airport transfers are not included in this package.
Taxis are not allowed to wait outside the Cancun International airport at arrivals so a transfer needs to be arranged for a private car service pick up or there is a local bus that takes you to Tulum town (please review our FAQ page for full details on the bus).
If you would like us to arrange transportation to and from the airport for you please let us know by sending your full flight itinerary and we will send instructions for finding your driver. We will try our best to pair those arriving at similar times together in an attempt to share the costs or if you need a private ride (at a rate of $135usd each way) we are happy make those arrangements.
Please look for the YOGA ADVENTURES TULUM sign outside your terminal if you plan your transfers with us.Follow @YogaAdventures